CASH BUYERS THAT BUY HOUSES IN FORT LAUDERDALE
You’ve probably heard of them before - house investors that buy houses for cash in Fort Lauderdale. Heroic Homebuyers is one such company. But what exactly are the benefits of house investors? Why is it becoming such a popular option? There are definitely advantages to house investors and many see it as a better investment of their time to go with one when they want to sell their house fast.
In this article, we’ll look at the pros and cons of selling your house to a real estate investor so you can get a full picture of the business and what to expect when dealing with real estate investors.
All you need to know about house investors that buy in cash
Being a real estate investor is a fantastic job for those who enjoy networking and are extremely good at real estate sales. But do you know everything there is to know about real estate investors?
Have a look at some pros and cons of house investors!
Pros of house investors
- Normally, agents will charge certain commissions for using their service. Completely understandable. But house investors don’t and yet they deliver the same service, except faster.
They will help you update and upgrade your property.
- And you won’t have to worry about any of this - unless you wanted to.
They offer flexible payment options.
- By offering a variety of payment options you will be able to sell your house fast regardless of your financial state. Alongside, you will also be able to avoid foreclosure.
We are able to pay cash and sell your house fast
- ‘As Is’ sale means that your house can be sold without providing a warranty or being on the hook for problems with the house. You will be able to save a lot of money as well as time. House investors that buy houses cash do not need a warranty. They are getting a discount on the house and know it needs repairs.
No hidden fees.
- Investors have no hidden real estate fees. This makes it easy to get a good price on your property.
Cons of house investors
They don’t need a license to buy
- It might be hard to do a background check on the person selling your home, however, you should still be able to check reviews of the house buying company to make sure it is legitimate. A reputable house investor should provide you references and be honest and upfront about their business.
Scammers are out there!
- It’s a popular way for scammers to make money off of innocent people. There are some we buy houses scams out there. So how do you make sure your real estate investor is legitimate? You should be able to look up any agent with the Better Business Bureau. An honest real estate investor will also be open to answer any questions you might have about the house selling process.
You might get less money for your house
- Due to purchasing your house ‘As Is’, this usually means the value of the house will go down. However, due to so many hidden costs of real estate agents, you will often find that cost-free house investors are actually a better option as you roughly end up with the same amount of money as you’re not going through the usual paperwork process. Investors that buy houses for cash need to buy at a discount so that they can cover the unknown expenses they may incur.
Give us a call at 561-349-4192. You will hear back from us with a cash offer in less than a day and you can close it whenever you want. Your house can be sold tomorrow, in a week or even in a few months - it’s up to you. We’re also here to answer any questions you might have on the house selling process, avoiding foreclosure, selling your house with tenants still in it and much much more. Call us and sell your house fast!